- A fund investing in Global Equities with a value investing philosophy.
- The fund’s objective is to invest in companies with long term appreciation.
- The fund selects high quality companies with attractive valuations, strong fundamentals. They are differentiated from their competitors by added value, differentiated characteristics, and represent a buying opportunity.
March Global, F.I.
What is it?
Why to invest?
- The fund invests in a global equity portfolio with the benefits of diversification, lower volatility than the market and an excellent risk/return ratio.
- The manager does not follow any benchmark, and is are not constrained by any sector or geographical limits.