- A Money Market fund investing in both public debt and private fixed income, including both listed and Unlisted Deposits and other Money Market assets, with certain levels of liquidity.
- Invests only in EUR denominated assets with a rating above or equal to the Spanish Kingdom. It can invest up to 25% in issues with a lower rating.
- The average duration of the fund will be six months.
March Renta Fija Corto Plazo, F.I.
What is it?
Why to invest?
- Offers similar performance to other short term Money Market assets, with the advantage of daily liquidity.
- Represents an interesting possibility as a current account, since it permits investment in short term paper which generates some returns, and also offers daily liquidity.