- The fund invests in Spanish and Portuguese companies
- The fund selects high quality companies with attractive valuations, strong fundamentals. They are differentiated from their competitors by added value, differentiated characteristics, and represent a buying opportunity.
- The fund does not follow any benchmark. Its sector and regional allocation depends only on the manager´s stock selection, never from index composition.
- The fund is actively managed with a high conviction strategy. The manager picks companies which can generate value in the long term.
Valores Iberian Equity
What is it?
Why to invest?
- The fund has obtained better performance than the market, with considerably lower volatility, and over 15 years of track record.
- It represents March A.M.´s offer to invest in Spanish and Portuguese Equities.