- The fund’s principal aim is to invest in a portfolio of Global Equities funds over the long term.
- The fund’s Equities exposure is about 70% in neutral market conditions. Nevertheless it does not have an Equities exposure constraint.
- The fund´s maximum volatility level is 25%.
- Aims to find the most suitable asset for every type of investor, these funds have the flexibility to invest in all types of underlying assets.
March Cartera Decidida, F.I.
What is it?
Why to invest?
- Through one fund, and depending on a predetermined risk profile, investors obtain the same diversification as investing through a funds basket. They achieve the desired level of global exposure, with a remarkably easier operation.
- This fund suits clients who trust March A.M.´s proven management quality and track record, as well as selection capabilities and sound jusgement: we decide to decide.
- Assigning the underlying assets selection to March A.M. investors allow ortfolio managers a more agile decision making, being able to react quickly to volatile markets.