- The fund is one of the three Institutional SICAV managed by March A.M. aimed at a moderate risk profile investor. It aims to obtain a higher return over the medium to long term.
- The fund has a Global mixed strategy. Normally 50% of the portfolio tries to beat main Global Equities markets with lower volatility, while the other 50% tries to deliver a performance higher than the Euribor rate.
- Fixed Income investment is done through public as well as private high solvency entities issues, at an average duration of one year.
- The fund invests in international stocks, predominantly European and North American, with solid fundamentals and attractive dividend yield ratios.
Cartera Bellver SICAV, S.A.
What is it?
Why to invest?
- The fund’s investment objective is capital preservation and value generation within a controlled risk framework.
- Broadly diversified portfolios across different asset classes minimize unnecessary market risk. Our asset management model is dynamic, with wide range of exposure to equities and fixed income, and global, with investments not limited by geographic area, sector or financial instrument.
- The fund does not follow any benchmark in order to determine stock weighting and sector or geographical allocation.